DRT Motorsports 3pc Modular Radius Rod Plate adds strength, reliability, and service access to your side by side all in a stylish package.
The upper and lower braces are made of thick aerospace-quality 6061-T6 billet material. The 3D machined hitching loop also starts from a billet aluminum block of 6061-T6 material. A thick sheet metal plate locks the unit together.
The upper and lower radius rod attachment points keep your suspension components locked down while the removable center steel plate allows access for service to your transmission fluid plug on Turbo R models.
This DRT Motorsports 3pc Modular Radius Rod Plate for the Pro R / Turbo R platform includes a 3D Billet machined hooking point which is not provided by OEM at this location.
DRT Motorsports P/N 20010RR93200 replaces OEM P/N 5267996-067, 5267996-293, 5267996-402, 5267996-458, 5267996-647, 5267996-696, 5267996-705
- Designed for Polaris RZR Pro R / Turbo R platforms
- Machined from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- 3D Precision machined hitching loop included
- Military Specification clear anodized finish
- The steel portion is finished in a high-quality powder coat
- Includes replacement/upgraded radius rod bolts
- For use with or without rear exhaust cover OEM P/N 5455181-070
RZR Pro R / Turbo R, 2 and 4-door models